Top 30 Binge-Worthy Netflix Series
I’ll admit it, I spend many lazy Sundays binge watching shows on Netflix. I just can’t help it. I’m even watching Netflix right now as I write this, but there’s nothing more productive than multi-tasking! Whether you’re a Netflix-addict like me or just need some down time occasionally, you need to have a list of the best binge-worthy shows. You can always check out the recommendations section based off what you’ve watched before. If you don’t have cable or limited channels like me, there’s always something you can find to watch on Netflix instead.
Top 30 Binge-Worthy Series:
- Orange is the New Black – Because who wouldn’t love the drama of a female prison? The only thing I dislike about this show is waiting another whole year for more after I accidentally watch it all in one weekend.
- Wentworth – Think “Orange is the New Black” set in Australia – with even more hard-core inmates and drama! You need to catch up to Season 4 now, it will be worth it.
- Scandal – I can’t always get in to political dramas, but I am obsessed with the characters and hooked on this one.
- Switched at Birth – A family/teen drama that resolves around 2 girls that were – obviously switched at birth. Still recovering from the Season 4 ending and patiently waiting for more.
- Jane the Virgin – The narration alone gets me giggling for most of these shows – but I love the characters and twists and turns of the show.
- The Fosters – Another family drama that focuses on the life of a growing family. I can’t help but feel connected to the characters in this one and waiting to see what happens.
- Breaking Bad – I just re-watched this all again and still love it as much as the first time! School teacher turned meth dealer master mind and constant drama will ensure your lazy Sunday is not dull.
- Better Call Saul – If you’ve watched Breaking Bad, you will need to check this one out afterwards. While I really miss the characters from BB, I can’t help but feel for Saul and his unfortunate bad luck.
- Nashville – I’m not a huge country music fan so I wasn’t sure I would like this one – but I totally loved it! Even if you’re not a fan either, I would give it a try.
- Pretty Little Liars – Yes, I know it’s for teenagers. But that won’t stop me. I’m finding it hard to keep up and am still trying to figure out who the real “A” is! The struggle is real.
- The Walking Dead – I don’t recommend watching some of this alone at night if you’re a wuss like me – but even through all the gruesome material in the show it really does have a great plotline and character base.
- Bates Motel – All I can say is – creepy (and I love it).
- Gilmore Girls A Year in the Life – Love, love, love! I recommend totally binge watching the full Gilmore Girls series before starting this one. I absolutely loved this nostalgic mini-series but am still dealing with the fact that it’s over.
- Love – This show is awkward in its finest, following the unlikelihood of love between characters who seem to be polar opposites.
- No Tomorrow – What would you do if you knew the world was ending? I probably wouldn’t handle it as well as some of these characters, but should take some pointers to build my bucket list.
- Jessica Jones – Finally, a Marvel superhero show based off a strong, sassy female! I loved this show but wish I could have Jessica around as a friend – I feel she would make a good sidekick.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Adorably silly, cute and quirky. Wouldn’t you be awkward if you were stuck underground and getting acclimated to life in this modern-day?
- Dexter – Dexter is everyone’s favourite serial killer (should you even have one of those?).
- House of Cards – Kevin Spacey is fantastic and ruthless in this political drama series. If you’re a fan of this genre and haven’t checked it out yet, you should!
- Santa Clarita Diet – Drew Barrymore stars in this Netflix-original series and undergoes a major (weird) transformation in her life. I am still trying to decide how I feel about this one.
- Fuller House – I am loving all these childhood shows coming back to life in my adulthood! The stars are just as loveable as before – if not more. Just waiting for a certain main character to get on board…
- Grace and Frankie – No, this show is not just for old ladies. I loved the family dynamics in this one and couldn’t help but laugh out loud. I can’t wait for Season 3!
- Drop Dead Diva – Even if the premise behind this show is hard to believe, this was definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
- The Mindy Project – I love everything about Mindy – her sass, her bright clothes and everything she does from books to TV shows.
- The Ranch – This felt like a mini “That ‘70’s Show” reunion to me with Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson as the main characters, so maybe I felt another wave of nostalgia. But still, this show was light and easy to follow and laugh along with.
- Friends – This is an obvious one – I could watch this over and over again. The whole “we were on a break” thing (think Ross from Season 3) will never get old to me.
- Full House – Another one full of nostalgia! The life lessons from this show are epic.
- Greys Anatomy – The more you watch it, the more you can diagnose patients. I still love all the characters and like to go back to the time when George and Izzy were a part of the gang!
- Gilmore Girls – All of the feels! The whole talking really fast thing grew on me the more I watched this show and got back into it.
- How I Met Your Mother – This one is great to binge watch so it’s easier to keep up with Ted’s constant search for the love of his life. Also, you get there a little bit faster.
I’d love for you to comment below if you have any other suggestions as I am always looking for my next show!
Thanks for stopping by!