Celebrate Spring Bucket List
Spring has finally arrived and once we can see past all the rain it’s a season full of optimism and cheerful moods. While I sit inside with fluffy frizzy hair ruined by this rain, I started to think about what I want to accomplish this spring. So here is my spring bucket list and other fun ideas to add to yours. I hold you all accountable to make sure I do all of these things by the end of the season!
My Top 6 Personal Spring Bucket List Items
1. Create a budget (and stick to it) – This has been on my to-do-list since post-holiday gift shopping (and a while before that) but this time I’m for real. It can be easier to stop some of your bad habits in the spring time. The weather gets nicer and you have more things to do that don’t involve a mall. My goal is to actually sit down and look at my budget and find something I can stick to!
2. Go for hikes – While I enjoy the odd hike up at my cottage, most weekends up North I just want to sit on the beach and read a book. I love being outside and exploring the area. But I always forget how many nice trails there are just minutes away from my place in the city! This spring I will discover the great places nearby for nice walks and hikes and will be sure to share them with you.
3. Clean out my closet – I do this every season and love getting organized. What I love most about switching from my winter to spring wardrobe is that you always find clothes you forgot about. I cannot WAIT to bring out all my cute dresses and finally be able to wear them again. Bringing out your spring clothes is fun – but remember to go through clothes you no longer wear and find somewhere you can donate them.
4. Visit local farmers market – I hate grocery shopping. Period. I am in a rush to get out and just grab whatever looks good at the time. In the spring months the local farmers markets will start popping up and I love the taste of fresh Ontario fruits and veggies. I never seem to make an effort to go and buy them though. Luckily, there is a small farmers market on campus at my work which will be perfect to save some time and money! (hello list item #1)
5. Work on my blog – I’ll admit I’m not the best at planning content ahead of time and ensuring that I share on a weekly basis. With spring flowers and sundresses, maybe I will find some extra motivation! My plan is to get organized and actually make a blogging plan and share more with you.
6. Plan more weekend trips – This is an easier one. Sometimes in the spring/summer we get busy and I am not a huge fan of car rides altogether. But I find that the summer goes by so quickly that by the end I feel like I’ve hardly spent time at my cottage or exploring. Make sure to plan ahead and leave enough time and fun for yourself to escape the city on weekends.
You can catch me here on weekends…
Other Fun Ideas for Your Spring Bucket List
Plan a picnic
Read a book
Host a BBQ party
Try some outdoor activities
Go out for gelato
Plan a day trip
Feed the ducks
Spring clean your whole house
Pick fresh fruit and veggies
Get a pedicure
Comment below to share in the discussion of what’s on your spring bucket list this year!